Private lessons will be offered at all HFSS locations
- Ratios are 1:1 and occur while other classes are being taught.
- 30-minute lesson
- Swimmers 2 years up to 12 years old
Private lessons are available for the following levels:
- $65 per lesson billed monthly
- Private lessons qualify families for the multi-lesson discount. The 15% discount is applied to the class with the lower fee.
- Is there a minimum number of classes required? No.
- Can a swimmer enroll into multiple private classes per week? Yes as long as enrolled perpetually.
Absences and Makeups
- We ask that swimmers report future absences through the Customer Portal
- Swimmers will then acquire Makeup Tokens for reported absences.
- Makeup Tokens acquired for private lessons are offered only in group classes, not in a private setting.
How to enroll:
- Go to www.hubbardswim.com and log in to your Customer Portal
- Use filters to find “Private” or ".Unassigned" as a level.
- Find a class with an opening and proceed with enrollment process
- How does HFSS know what level the swimmer will be?
- We will assess on Day 1 and look at level history as well.
Who will be the teacher?
- Teachers that are assigned to classes and can be viewed (and filtered) on the Customer Portal.