Request a Make-up
If you miss a lesson, you may choose to:
- ATTEND AN OPEN FAMILY SWIM. Family swims are offered September thru May. Click here for the details.
- REQUEST A MAKE-UP lesson on our website or in person. Find a class. Submit request. We will send you a booking confirmation.
Make-ups are based on availability and are not guaranteed. You are paying monthly tuition for your child's spot in their weekly class.
Consistent attendance is better for everyone. The staff on your child's shift will get to know your child and be better able to address their progress.
Overuse of rescheduling negatively affects classes. Please honor the spirit of this privilege and use it only for illness and serious conflicts.
- can be requested up to 7 days in advance of the make-up date.
- expire if not used 7 days after your withdraw date & do not carry over for future lessons
We cannot provide make-ups for:
- Swimmers in first month of Blowfish or Goldfish level
- Special Needs swimmers
- Baby Splash swimmers
- Missed make-up lessons
Children over 3 in Semi-Private classes
(However, make-ups may be done in a group class).
- 4-Day Blitz & Rec Team
Reporting an Absence
If going to be absent, it’s helpful to let us know if more than 12 hours in advance. Call or complete this FORM.
We track attendance however there is no need to report an absence if it is less than 12 hours before the class. We will not be able to use that empty spot.
By clicking below, I agree to the terms listed above.